GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING FULL PAPER
The full paper is following the template from Institute Of Physics (IOP)
Templates and guidelines
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Guidelines for Authors
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission:
Microsoft Word templates
LaTeX2e class file
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- The text is single-spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Cross Ref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Upload Camera-Ready Manuscript / Final Version
If your contribution was accepted, you usually get the option to submit a final version of your contribution. Please consider the review results from the experts for that version (see image 3). The final version has to be “camera ready”, i.e. it must use the conference template and follow the submission guidelines otherwise it will not be published in the proceedings.
You will also upload the final version of your contribution. Further details will be provided by the conference chairs.