Scope and Topics
2018 International Conference on Food Science and Technology (FOSciTech), Topics of interest for presentation in FOSciTech include, but not limited to:
- Sustainable Agriculture: organic farming, multiple cropping, agroecology, nature conservation, preserved natural resources.
- Food Quality, Safety, and Policy: food diversification, food control, food safety system management, availability and adequacy of energy, protein, and micronutrients, food standard and nutrition policies.
- Food Availability: food supply, food processing and preservation, functional food, production, import, and food reserves, agricultural infrastructure, loss of food, storage of agricultural products, industrial revolution strengthening of food field.
- Food Access: economic access, physical, social and education, credit for farmers, food safety networking programs, agricultural import price.
- Food Utilization: food and nutrition consumption, sanitation and water availability, health services, education level of housewives, communication and nutrition counseling, food and health.
- Food Sovereignty: local food policy and development, food marketing, food system policy: land, production, distribution, and farmer institutions.