Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- Paper should be written in English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage.
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of IOP manuscript template for conference proceedings, please download the IOP Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings.
- You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
- Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files can be included to FOSciTech’s Server if necessary.
- An abstract is required for a paper submission by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.